Coronavirus has changed many people’s travel plans in recent times. Here are some points we would like to mention:
- the British Virgin Islands, with its warm weather and low population density, is one of the better places in the world to be for any global event such as this.
- upon booking, we mandate that travel insurance be obtained, and recommend World Nomads, our partner in this. If your plans change, having travel insurance means you are more likely to receive compensation;
- if you do need to cancel, our Terms & Conditions will provide clarity around refunds;
- to ease any uncertainty upon booking, between March 10th and April 10th, 2020, if you book and cancel within two weeks (regardless of when your course is), we will refund 99% of your course fee.
- we will remain as flexible as we can. If the law prohibits travel due to Coronavirus and we have more than two weeks notice, then we will reschedule you, free of charge. We have done this a lot in 2020. If it is less than two weeks notice, we will be looking at some sort of discounted reschedule.
- If you are delayed due to a test going wrong or are held up at an airport, then this is outside of our control and therefore normal Terms & Conditions apply. Having said that, we will try to work out as fair a solution as possible.
We are operating as per usual throughout this time. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this.