Not so long ago we equated Corona with a slice of lemon pulled out of the ice-filled Yeti on the back of the boat. Things are different now. Here is how we are dealing with it for our courses:
- We are actually able to run courses.
- Courses are on offer right now in the US Virgin Islands until mid-July, then we close down for storm season.
- Courses resume in the US Virgin Islands in November.
- Courses are running in Croatia in September. Croatia is awesome.
- We also have a catamaran course running in Tahiti in November.
- If you have booked a course in the BVI, or USVI, or even Croatia, you can rebook to one of the other destinations at no cost if that suits you better.
- You only get one rebooking at no cost. We need to run to a schedule.
- If you are interested in a particular week, send us a note and we will waitlist you. We will run courses when we have 4-5 students for a given week.
- We have a huge backlog of students who have paid for their course and need to be rescheduled. This will happen from now and continue over the next year.
Thanks for your support through this period. It’s nice dealing with legends!! Email us if you have any questions: [email protected]